Friday, September 4, 2009

Want i think my grade should be?

What i think i should get for my first quarter blog post? Well i think i deserve a grade within the range of an 85B-94A, mainly because i answered all the questions for each blog with an exceptional amount of accuracy and facts. Also because my blogs are very descriptive and written in a professional manner such as using the correct type of grammar on an educational site used for the purpose of me getting grades and not for a look alike myspace page,with graffiti styled words and article headlines that sound and are made to look good and are off topic. I also think my grade should be based a little on the fact that 95% of my blogs have been posted on time. I also make sure my blogs give reasonable answers before i post them on to my page. That's not all but I'm going to stop for now and i hope i gave you enough excuses lolz! jp;=), reason's on what i think my grade should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment